Racing closes the first Argentine transfer at the time of coronavirus

first_imgRacing Membership closed the first transfer of Argentine soccer at the time of the coronavirus pandemic, by sealing the move from Nicolás Oroz to Al Wasl of the United Arab Emirates.Regardless of not being in the consideration of the technician Sebastian Beccacece since his return late final 12 months since the College of Chile, the 26-year-old midfielder had a lightning negotiation and this Friday the medical examination shall be carried out to go to the Asian crew. The transfer shall be in the type of task, in line with sources from the Avellaneda neighborhood membership at a value of $ 200,000 and a purchase order possibility of 2,500,000 for 85% of the move that the Argentine membership has, whereas the remaining 15% belongs to the participant’s household.The previous participant of Chacarita and College of Chile He must wait till the flight restrictions are lifted and the opening of borders in Argentina is dominated to have the ability to be part of his new membership.last_img